Can your little one walk? If they can walk, they can jump! Our Zoom Kids are available every Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to noon where we reserve certain sections of our Trampoline Park just for the little ones. They can jump, bounce and crawl around with their friends and parent partner!
Our court monitors will ensure that the children are having a ZOOMing safe time at our park! The high performance mats will be out of bounds for the young kids. During Zoom Kids, parents (or legal guardian) are allowed to join their child for free (only 1 parent per child is free).
No age limit! Parents would need to supervise the children.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
10am to 3pm
Saturday and Sunday
9am to 1pm
NON PEAK (Tuesday and Thursday) – $13 per child per hour (Parents come in for free!)
PEAK (Friday to Sunday) – $16 per child per hour (Parents come in for free!)
Terms & Conditions:
- During Zoom Kids, parents (or legal guardian) are allowed to join their child for free (only 1 per tot is free).
- Children 3 and younger must have a parent with them on the trampoline courts at all times.
- For children 4 and older, parents must be supervising their kids at all times but may choose to observe or participate in the jump sessions with their kids.
- Parents should ensure their kids are being considerate and abiding by the Zoom Safe Rules.
- The small dodgeball court will be closed off for the Zoom Kids. Due to the additional safety precautions applied during Zoom Kids sessions, no persons over the age of 6 years other than accompanying parents/legal guardians may jump in the area enclosed off for the younger jumpers.
- Participating parents/legal guardians are permitted to jump on the same trampoline as their child, provided it is done in a safe manner. This is at the discretion of Zoom Park Court Monitors.
Book your jump time now!
Please note that liability waiver must be signed by each parent or legal guardian.