1) Weekday rates are in effect every Monday through Thursday (including school holidays but not public holidays).
2) Weekend rates are in effect every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and on Public Holidays.
3) Unlimited jump is not valid on Public Holiday and eve of Public Holidays.
ZOOM KIDS RATES:
Zoom Kids only apply to kids 5 and under and only on certain days and timings. The rate applies to only 1 hour of jump. Parent (adult must be age 18 and above).
Grip Socks are compulsory at our park. Please kindly purchase your socks over at our counter. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Only Jumpers Pay – Observers are Free!
- Grip Socks / Anti-Slip Socks are compulsory in our park
- Prices are nett.
- Jump times start every half hour on the clock ie. 10.30am, 11am, 11.30am. Please plan your visit accordingly.
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes earlier to purchase tickets, sign the waiver, change and watch safety video.
- Changing rooms / Shower rooms are available in the toilets outside our park.
- Every jumper should have signed the waiver that is valid for one year from the day the waiver has been signed.
- Jumpers can only sign their own waiver if they are over 18.
- Jumpers below the age of 18 have to have their waivers signed by their parents or guardians online or at our check-in counter.
- Kids aged 3 and under need to have parents on trampolines with them at all times. Parents would need to purchase their own ticket to accompany child in the trampoline courts.
- Kids between 4 and 11 need to have their parents on the premises, without having to purchase the jump tickets.